Monday 30 December 2013

Photo drama

I'm a sentimental person. That means I like to record details of my life by taking lots of photos, writing blogs and keeping journals. If I don't do these things, I feel like I'm letting precious memories slip away. Today, I decided to drag Jeffy to the local photobooth in the CBD to capture our first year of dating. My plan is to do this each year and see how time has passed. Our photobooth experience didn't go too well due to our noobness. The whole thing was very rushed (silly time limit) and confusing. 

A couple of things went wrong: 
  1. I only selected three photos to publish (we took six). 
  2. We spent so much time decorating one photo each, that we neglected the decoration of a whole photo D:
  3. We chose photos with small boxes to print out (we should've printed the photos bigger and shared them)
But ah well it's probably going to be something nice to laugh at when we look back :) NEC YEAR WE'LL GET IT RIGHT!!! :)