Friday 13 June 2014

Cloudy day for study

It's a Saturday, the first day of exam block for 2014. It's fairly cloudy and windy outside, which makes me want to snuggle up in bed and play pokémon. Alas, music study awaits. I'm trying hard to focus and minimise distractions by studying on the carpet and having my computer and music switched off - not enough to get me away from my phone though. Updating my Google Keep notes and downloading the Blogger app seems way more fun than reading and memorising.

I'd better get on with it though. I've got to keep with my study schedule which I've been following strictly so far. If I stay with it ill be on top of my study and exam block will be a much more pleasant experience. I feel like I'm on working holidays, at home,  but studying. It's good in a way - can't wait to go on holidays and travel! I'll be on an adrenaline rush the whole time because I'm not going to be gone for long. There's the light at the end of the tunnel. Just have to keep on swimming :)