Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Wishlist 2014

When people ask me what I want for Christmas, I often reply "I don't really know...". So this year, I'm going give those who want to give me a gift some ideas by posting the items that are catching my eye on this blog. Here goes:

Lime Crime Velvetine Matte Lipstick - In Suede Berry and Wicked

I know... after thinking long and hard about this, I narrowed my list down from about 6 items to only 2 items. Everything else I can get on my own. But this - not so much. I would be very happy to receive these lipsticks for Christmas.

So that is it. If you're wondering why there isn't a photo inserted here, it's because my blogger doesn't work with my home internet - I've successfully uploaded photos using other people's wifi, and it works for some strange reason.