Tuesday 4 February 2014

Wishlist

When I'm at uni, I develop a habit of not buying the things I want because I'm busy (and I want to save money). Over time, the list of things I want to purchase grows and when it comes to holidays, I'm simply overwhelmed by how much money I would have to spend to obtain those items. I don't want to lose the money I've saved from not buying those things!! My desk was the most urgent thing on my list, so I can gladly tick that one off. I'm a girl, so don't be surprised by the list.

-----------

Yes. Those who know me will know that I don't do makeup. But I'm deciding to give it a shot now. Not for everyday use, but for special occasions. When I've got these things I'll start experimenting. Fingers crossed, because I have no natural talent for doing this.

I saw this for $30 at My Cube! It's a bargain compared to the one sold on the urban decay website.

 Blush Brush for contouring.

I was watching a tutorial on youtube and some guy recommended using a
push brush for eyeliner application. He used it and it looked simple
enough- just push into your eyelashes! I hope it's not expensive.

I'm someone who needs more sleep than the
average person does. As a result of not getting
that, I have dark circles under my eyes.
I hope this works! 

  For contouring + blush.
My face is round, and I have low cheekbones, so I hope this will create more definition!


-----------


Rizzo ate my thongs, so Becki gave me a pair of cheap thongs to wear. I've been wearing them everyday now, and they've worn out. I need a good pair of havaianas so my feet don't die! I also need insoles with good arch support, because I have flat feet. When I walk, my feet roll inwards, which then affects my ITBs and hips. No good. I'd better get onto this fast! Before I die :(

 

Dresses from Popcherry.com - they're so pretty and under $30!!! :DD 

I need togs - my current ones are very small!

-----------

 

Now, to the electronics!
First, an external monitor. I often need to open lots of articles for my assignments, so it's not convenient swiping back and fourth in my mac. This would defs help a lot!

I don't know if I want this camera in particular (need to do more research), but this is definitely on my wishlist! You would be able to tell from my posts that I love taking photos! There's something special to record your life in images! It's a worthy investment for someone like me. J says that when he has a full time job and a steady income, he'll contribute 60% to it. :') Hopefully that'll be soon! 

These days, I've been wanting to design things, but with no photoshop it's not possible :(  For example, for this blog banner, I've wanted to use a photoshop brush of a splatter or something and put a mask in it of a picture of the rose. On top of that will be a cool font of the blog name. It'll be perfect :') But for now, Picmonkey will do.


Speakers to listen to music when I'm not in my room :D


-----------

J and I went to Kikki.K today (well I dragged him in) and I found this book. Its theme is love. It features quotes (I don't agree with all) with a blank page of pattern on the adjacent side. It's really cute, and if I had it, I would stick polaroids of J and I in it ^_^ That would be cute.


Ikea lantern - only $9.99! I would put this on my bedside table.
 
Phew!!! I've probably missed things, but that's it for now!