Sunday 19 January 2014

What's been happening these days? Quite a few things. As J makes the transition to a FT job, there are several major changes to be made - one of them being selling the car. He bought it a bit more than a year ago around the time when we started dating. I guess I will always associate this car with this period of time. :) J washed and waxed the car just so we could take a few 'glamour shots' at night time (apparently darkness brings out the shine). I must admit, this one looks pretty good :D Apart from the memories, I will probably miss the tight suspension and recaros the most. I won't miss the 2 doors, tiny glove box and power distribution. 

Honda Civic Type R

Last Sunday I had Max for dinner with J, Wells, Charles, VChan, Calvin and Jason. It was quite a meal - VChan had a whole chicken to himself... not surprised. I haven't had this in a while, so it was delicious! It was nice having dinner with the guys. 
Speaking of chicken, my mum was unwell so my brother made this massive chicken. It was cooked to perfection. I deboned and cut it all up for us to eat. 


Borthi came back from Bali and gave us these bracelets.
Triplets!

You know those bubbles J and I made (previous post), we made it for real this Sunday for the Children's Holiday Program at church. It was not as successful as the ones we made previously, but still good. It was so nice to see the kids have fun :) 



When hungry, eat 2 minute noodles.


Holiday read - Almost finished Allegiant, and just started the Goldsworthy Trilogy. I just wanna read more! This is pretty much the only time of the year when I can dedicate chunks of time to reading, so I hope to make the most of it.